Sunday 13 January 2013

Week 2

I finished week 2 a bit sore but still standing. My friend Christine joined me for 2 of my runs this week which made the runs much more enjoyable. It's always nice to have someone to chat with as I am one of those runners that like to run with others rather an alone.  It's also nice to run with a buddy when running at night from a safety perspective as I do most of my running in the evening right after I put James down for bed. I ended up running a total of 20 km this week following my half marathon training plan. My knees are still a bit sore and I'm going to take a few days off from training to rest the knees.

Chris and I after our Run


No comments:

Post a Comment

Antelope Canyon 50 Miler Recap Part 2

We were lucky that the race start was only a 15 minute drive from our hotel, so we were able to sleep until the very last minute.  Race star...