Thursday 17 January 2013

Mastitis!! Ouch

I'm sitting in the local walk in clinic in hopes that the doctor can help ease this pain that I started experiencing yesterday. Why not kill sometime with blogging. It started off with sore boob and then aches and chills. I figured it would go away and praying that I wasn't coming down with the flu. After consulting other nursing moms and googling all my symptoms, it sounds like I have mastitis. With a mild fever I drag myself in -14 degree weather to sick with sick people in the clinic. Yuck germs!! I've isolated myself in the corner from the other people who are hacking away and dropping snotty tissues everywhere. I guess no yoga tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antelope Canyon 50 Miler Recap Part 2

We were lucky that the race start was only a 15 minute drive from our hotel, so we were able to sleep until the very last minute.  Race star...