- I Believe that I can complete a full marathon
- I Believe that I can get through all the training (even hills)
- I Believe in myself
- I Believe that I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it
It reminds me one of my favourite Bible verses : "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13
When I started running a few years ago, I never thought that I would get bitten by the running bug so badly. Once I crossed the finish line of my first race, I knew that I would like to keep on running more races. I had decided that I would one day run a full marathon and this year is going to the year. I BELIEVE that I can do it. There are many days when I really do not feel like training. Especially with a new baby and a 4 year old, my days are pretty jam packed. I often want to just crawl into bed and sleep and give up on training, but I believe in myself and I know that I will cross that finish line.
I was looking forward to receiving my Believe Warrior Training Bracelet because I love inspirational jewellery... heck, I love any kind of jewellery especially running related.
I was happy to find out that the bracelet comes in different sizes and I got one of the smallest sizes for my small wrists. The nickel plated metal tag is attached the the soft leather wristband. It has a snap enclosure that is easy to put on. I have been wearing mine every day since I received it. I love seeing it every time I look down at my wrist. It reminds me of the goals I have set for myself and to believe.
So, here's the great part I have one Warrior Training Bracelet with your choice of motivational word to give away !! Giveaway ends Sunday March 24 at midnight and the winner will be announced on Monday March 25.
To Enter (Mandatory) Please leave a separate comment for each entry (six possible entries)
1. Go to Endorphin Warrior and tell me which keyword you would choose
2. FollowEndorphin Warrior on Twitter
3. Like Endorphin Warrior on Facebook
4. Follow my blog
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway: I want to win @EndorphnWarrior Training Bracelet from @ainrunningland #warrioron http://aliceinrunningland.blogspot.ca/2013/03/endorphin-warrior-review-giveaway.html. And leave a comment with the link to your tweet
Also, throughout the month of March, Endorphin Warrior is giving away a FREE Dog Tag/Key Ring as well as donate $1 from each online order to support a local elementary school running club for lower-income children. You can get the information here.
*Disclaimer I was given this bracelet and all opinions on this blog post are my own and I was not paid or required to give a particular opinion