Thursday, 15 November 2012

NWM 13.1 DC


Nike has a Full and Half Marathon in San Francisco every October. My friends and I have tried for the past 3 years to get into this race as it is a lottery system. I actually flew out to San Fran to take part in one of their challenges to get an extra chance to run the race... yes I know.. I'm nuts.

I think one of the main reasons, actually the ONLY reason to why this race is so popular is that you get a Tiffany Necklace at the end of the race... yes, you heard right .. a nice little blue box with a Tiffany Necklace to greet you at the finish line.


This year Nike has decided to have a half marathon in Washington DC. Needless to say, I'M ALL OVER THAT!!! Once again it will be done by lottery. BOO Here's hoping that my friends and I get in.

Registration will be opening up later this week and we will all find out who's running December 10.

1 comment:


  1. All the board students can Download Subject wise new Syllabus for all state and central board schools with model papers 2018 for all board of secondary education boards and students can apply scholarship 2018 for ekalyan epass to online application and status check

    ReplyDelete