Sunday, 18 November 2012

Long Run Sunday

James actually slept more than 1 hour last night which was AMAZING!!! Today is day 3 of sleep training. I've been in lockdown with the baby since Friday and has been dying to get out.

The inlaws came for a visit today which meant I would be able to get OUTSIDE for a run. I was dressed and ready to go waiting for their arrival. I had an hour and a half all to myself. I'm not on a set training schedule yet as all my runs are based on James nap times. I've already bought a jogging stroller, but will have to wait until James has some neck strength before I can take him out. From what I've read, I should wait until he's 6 months old, which will be in the spring. I guess I'll be going solo in the snow.

It was a perfect fall day today. 5 degrees and sunny. I would have ran in a blizzard if I had to, I just wanted to get out of the house. I know it's supposed to be Long Run Sunday, but any distance for me is long at this point. I ended up running 5.54 km and feeling great. I would have like to have gone further but the "girls" were starting to ache which meant I had to head on home. I got home just in time to grab a bite and feed my hungry little man. Hope you all have good long runs :) Have a great week

1 comment:


  1. All the board students can Download Subject wise new Syllabus for all state and central board schools with model papers 2018 for all board of secondary education boards and students can apply scholarship 2018 for ekalyan epass to online application and status check

    ReplyDelete