Sunday 18 November 2012

Long Run Sunday

James actually slept more than 1 hour last night which was AMAZING!!! Today is day 3 of sleep training. I've been in lockdown with the baby since Friday and has been dying to get out.

The inlaws came for a visit today which meant I would be able to get OUTSIDE for a run. I was dressed and ready to go waiting for their arrival. I had an hour and a half all to myself. I'm not on a set training schedule yet as all my runs are based on James nap times. I've already bought a jogging stroller, but will have to wait until James has some neck strength before I can take him out. From what I've read, I should wait until he's 6 months old, which will be in the spring. I guess I'll be going solo in the snow.

It was a perfect fall day today. 5 degrees and sunny. I would have ran in a blizzard if I had to, I just wanted to get out of the house. I know it's supposed to be Long Run Sunday, but any distance for me is long at this point. I ended up running 5.54 km and feeling great. I would have like to have gone further but the "girls" were starting to ache which meant I had to head on home. I got home just in time to grab a bite and feed my hungry little man. Hope you all have good long runs :) Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antelope Canyon 50 Miler Recap Part 2

We were lucky that the race start was only a 15 minute drive from our hotel, so we were able to sleep until the very last minute.  Race star...