Thursday, 15 November 2012

I'm BACK !!!


It's taken me a long time, but so glad that my blog is up and ready to go. As some people may say, I have a problem.... I am (kinda) obsessed with running. It was all I could think about when I was pregnant with my son. Most pregnant women would crave ice cream and pickles, but all I wanted to do was to go out side and run. I was fortunate to be able to run throughout most of my pregnancy as well as compete in 2 races

Toronto Womens 5K - May 2012

 

I started running with my childhood friend (Karen) after my daughter was born in 2008. It was a way for me to get out of the house and lose the baby weight I had put on during the pregnancy.I dragged her into joining a 10K running clinic with me and that's where all the madness began. 

Karen and I after our First Half Marathon in Tampa 2010

Our son was born this past September (2012) and I've decided with a few of my friends that we are going to train for a full marathon. Follow me on my journey to the finish line of many races ahead.

1 comment:


  1. All the board students can Download Subject wise new Syllabus for all state and central board schools with model papers 2018 for all board of secondary education boards and students can apply scholarship 2018 for ekalyan epass to online application and status check

    ReplyDelete