Wednesday 1 October 2014

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro70 Review

Being a busy working mom, I always try to make sure I have something to start my day off right. I usually have smoothies as they are quick to make and can be fully loaded with everything you need to start your day right.

As a  Sweat Pink Ambassador, I was offered the opportunity to try Manitoba Harvest's Hemp Pro 70. I was sent both vanilla and chocolate flavours.


Here are some key features about HempPro 70:

*  It is the only water soluble hemp protein powder on the market. It's super smooth and it doesn't    
    need to be mixed by a blender. Unless of course you want to create tasty smoothies

*  It is pure plant based protein that's 95% digestible. There are only four ingredients in either flavour      
    of HempPro 70

*  It is sweetened with organic coconut sugar - so it's low on the glycemic index

*  Both are full of healthy Omegas, Vanilla has 15g of protein and Chocolate has 14g

* They are vegan and non GMO



There are recipes on the back of the package, but I just made my usual morning smoothie with spinach, banana, blueberries, almond milk and the vanilla flavour. I tossed it all into my Vitamix and had myself a very tasty smoothie.  Considering it is plant-based, I was please that there was no artificial taste. It was the right amount of sweet. It wasn't heavy and perfect to start of the morning.


I tried the chocolate flavour a few days later and it was just as good as the vanilla. I made a chocolate banana smoothie. I will be ordering some more (check out the discount below) and incorporate it into some of my baking.

The Hemp Pro powder mixes well and tastes great. I look forward to trying out new recipes and including it into my regular diet. 

You can try it yourself as they are offering 20% off the new Vanilla and Chocolate Hemp Pro 70. Visit their website and use code sweatpinkpro70 Offer expires October 31

Disclosure:  This post is hosted with Manitoba Harvest through their partnership with Fit Approach. While I received Manitoba Harvest HempPro 70 free of charge in order to write a post, all opinions are my own. 

What is your favourite protein powder?

What are you go to recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Antelope Canyon 50 Miler Recap Part 2

We were lucky that the race start was only a 15 minute drive from our hotel, so we were able to sleep until the very last minute.  Race star...