As a Sweat Pink Ambassador, I was offered the opportunity to try Manitoba Harvest's Hemp Pro 70. I was sent both vanilla and chocolate flavours.
Here are some key features about HempPro 70:
* It is the only water soluble hemp protein powder on the market. It's super smooth and it doesn't
need to be mixed by a blender. Unless of course you want to create tasty smoothies
* It is pure plant based protein that's 95% digestible. There are only four ingredients in either flavour
of HempPro 70
* It is sweetened with organic coconut sugar - so it's low on the glycemic index
* Both are full of healthy Omegas, Vanilla has 15g of protein and Chocolate has 14g
* They are vegan and non GMO
There are recipes on the back of the package, but I just made my usual morning smoothie with spinach, banana, blueberries, almond milk and the vanilla flavour. I tossed it all into my Vitamix and had myself a very tasty smoothie. Considering it is plant-based, I was please that there was no artificial taste. It was the right amount of sweet. It wasn't heavy and perfect to start of the morning.
I tried the chocolate flavour a few days later and it was just as good as the vanilla. I made a chocolate banana smoothie. I will be ordering some more (check out the discount below) and incorporate it into some of my baking.
The Hemp Pro powder mixes well and tastes great. I look forward to trying out new recipes and including it into my regular diet.
You can try it yourself as they are offering 20% off the new Vanilla and Chocolate Hemp Pro 70. Visit their website and use code sweatpinkpro70 Offer expires October 31
Disclosure: This post is hosted with Manitoba Harvest through their partnership with Fit Approach. While I received Manitoba Harvest HempPro 70 free of charge in order to write a post, all opinions are my own.
What is your favourite protein powder?
What are you go to recipes?