I have decided that this year will be better. It will be my year. I will be turning 40 this year and I am going to make it a memorable year.
I was never a person who would make resolutions. I felt that if i did not meet them, I would be disappointed in myself. I've had a change to heart this year. I have decided to set some goals and do my best to achieve them. I will not be too hard on myself if I don't reach them all. I have learned that setting goals gives me something to focus on and look forward to.
- Have more date nights with hubby
- Potty train the little stud
- Have girls day out with my mini me
- Run a 1:45 half marathon
- Run a 3:45 marathon (I'd LOVE to BQ)
- Stay injury free
- Incorporate more strength training
- Look into getting a coach
- Blog at least 2 times a week
- Grow readership
I bought a paper planner where I will be writing down all my training so that I can track my progress. 2014 brought me many personal bests but I know that 2015 will be an even better year.
Do you have any Resolutions for 2015?
Have a wonderful 2015