Friday 2 January 2015

2015 Will Be My Year

I am so glad that 2014 is finally over. It was a year of many ups and downs. I had mentioned to a few close friends of mine last January that I had a terrible gut feeling about 2014 and that it was not going to be a good year. I told them to keep their loved ones close and to enjoy every moment. It was a year of many heartaches for me. I am very happy to be saying bye to 2014 and excited to get 2015 started.



I have decided that this year will be better. It will be my year. I will be turning 40 this year and I am going to make it a memorable year.



I was never a person who would make resolutions.  I felt that if i did not meet them, I would be disappointed in myself. I've had a change to heart this year. I have decided to set some goals and do my best to achieve them. I will not be too hard on myself if I don't reach them all. I have learned that setting goals gives me something to focus on and look forward to.

Family Goals 

- Have more date nights with hubby

- Potty train the little stud

- Have girls day out with my mini me

Fitness Goals

- Run a 1:45 half marathon

- Run a 3:45 marathon (I'd LOVE to BQ)

- Stay injury free

- Incorporate more strength training

- Look into getting a coach

Blogging Goals

- Blog at least 2 times a week

- Grow readership

I bought a paper planner where I will be writing down all my training so that I can track my progress. 2014 brought me many personal bests but I know that 2015 will be an even better year.


Do you have any Resolutions for 2015?

Have a wonderful 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

Antelope Canyon 50 Miler Recap Part 2

We were lucky that the race start was only a 15 minute drive from our hotel, so we were able to sleep until the very last minute.  Race star...